Sexums - Simply Mindy [Version 3.6.0] (2018) (Eng) [Flash] Update
Year of manufacture: 2018
Genre: RPG, flash, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Animation, Group sex, Demons, Ghost, Bikini, Brides, Maids, DOT / Pixel
Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: In development
Tabletka: Not required
Language of game: English
Mindy woke up and realized that she was in hell. But instead of hot pans, it was there waiting for the darkness of members, of all shapes and sizes. In this game you can: find a job, attend classes and improve your skills, fight in the dungeons and none of this will not do without sadomiya.
– Three new sexy sleepover animations;
– A branching storyline which can overlap on itself a bit, depending on your choices;
– One new battle (though I want to add at least one more sexy animation to this one in the future – same with a bunch of boss battles); and
– Five new endings. Gaspar gets four (needed to add an extra as I was doing the story), and the Mascot job gets one as well.
– Punch Drunk’s class was freezing in Darkly because I added particle effects to his aura and they were trying to appear on a layer that doesn’t exist in the school. D’oh. Fixed. The same problem was bugging out his third dungeon quest, and I’ve fixed that cut scene as well.
– Punch Drunk’s third battle was also glitching out because Stencyl seemingly decided that some code which was fine for the last build just suddenly wasn’t, and his sex transitions weren’t working properly. So basically, blame Punch Drunk for this hotfix.
– Fixed a small oversight in the Aember ‘battle’ in the third dungeon where you could try to transition to a sex scene if you were wearing the panties, but not under any other circumstances. There is no sex scene, so it would freeze instead.
– Fixed item icons that were appearing when you opened the item menu and then not disappearing. (I swear to GOD I fucking fixed this one while I was making the build, but nooooo…)
– Reduced stunning to a single round in combat. Enemies get one free hit before you can move again. I’m pretty sure I covered all of the moves that can stun Mindy, but let me know if you get hit by a two-round stun and I’ll take another look.
– Disabled the SexyTimes Panties on Aember’s ‘battle’ in the third dungeon. Didn’t occur to me that there are two potential phases with her. (I’ll be honest, I didn’t have time to go through and test this one yet, though it should work fine. Just… don’t try to have sex with her, I guess.)
– Realized while checking something else out that you could only run into Blobs in the church in BloodOrb Forest. Fixed it up so you can also run into other things – including Ghosts if you’ve completed Cherry’s little quest. (EventSpawn, I have NO idea how you ran into a Skeleton there, because it shouldn’t actually have been possible. Let alone how you saw the Goob win screen.)
– Fixed some camping fader issues in the first dungeon.
– Changed some code so the Immunologist Title was showing up properly. Previously it was switching to the Blimp Enthusiast Title icon.
The New Stuff
Everyone voted, and by a pretty wide margin Emm, the owner of the dungeon shop, was chosen as this build's focus character. So here you are, her storyline. It includes the usual shiz:
- A branching storyline that can take you in a few different directions - and I'll say now that rejecting Emm is the meatier of the two options in terms of available endings;
- Three new seasonally-sexy sleepover animations with Emm, if you decide to turn her into a lover;
- Three new endings (I decided not to make one just for plain ol' dungeoneering, 'cause goddamn are there a lot of endings at this point); and
- Two new battles.
(I abhor hints, but I'll give you this much, if you're new to the game: You can trigger Emm's storyline by going to her house in BloodOrb Forest, the first dungeon in the game. It's near the entrance. Ish.)
This is another one of those updates where you'll probably get more out of it if you've played Soo Cubus. And I mean all of Soo Cubus. Not as flashy as previous builds, but it's good setup for later stuff.
(The bug list is fairly long, so I'm sticking it at the bottom from now on.)
The next build is gonna be another maintenance-type build. I need to give the combat system a more thorough revamp, and, that aside, I want to give the enemies more varied and interesting attacks. Some of the battles are a touch repetitive. Would also like to add in more sexy moves, because, you know, it's a sex game. I also need to go through all those old dungeon quests again, 'cause it's been a while since I looked at some of them and I want to make sure they still work okay.
So that's a thing.
I'll also probably do Jerry's storyline. It is, as I've mentioned, fairly short, and will only add two more endings, along with three more sexy-sexy sleepover animations with the poor bastard. Chances are good I'll add one or two more job animations, as well, since I'm almostdone with them all. Since the bulk of his storyline consists of gathering his body parts, this build will also give me a chance to make sure the associated dungeon quests all still work properly.
That's the fun stuff. If you just wanted to hear about the new content, you can stop here. Enjoy.
This update is, I have discovered, somewhat cosmological in execution, and takes a few pokes at the higher beings of the Sooniverse. It also provides a few more hints towards the ultimate storyline of the game, though they may be too veiled at this point to be discerned as hints. Sounds like some master puppeteer bullshit, but rest assured, I’m making this stuff up as I go.
– Two new animations for Shay (Ghostings and Darkly – the animation for MegaHot was bothering me so I tossed it aside for the moment);
– Four new animations for Modelling (Ghostings and Darkly), finishing off the job;
– Two new Darkly animations for Cosplay, also finishing off the job;
– Two new Darkly animations for Camwhore, also also finishing off the job;
– Two new Darkly animations for Farmer, also also also finishing off the job; and
– Two new Darkly animations for Mascot, also also ALSO alsofinishing off the job. I swapped the planned holiday for this to ‘Talk Like A Pirate Month’ from ‘Thankstaking’ so I could put Lady Tang in the game, because… why not. I can do what I want.
Download Keep2share (k2s.cc)